Vale do Lobo Royal Golf Course
Vale do Lobo Royal
Set on the prestigious grounds of Vale do Lobo and close to Almancil, the Vale do Lobo Royal Course is beautifully set amidst umbrella pine trees and gorgeous lakes which are surrounded by wildflowers.
Its most iconic hole is 16th with the spectacular ciff-top carryover, which has become the true symbol of golf in the Algarve.
American architect Rocky Roquemore, based on the original designs of Sir Henry Cotton, designed a course which takes the golfer along interesting challenges, leading to a great finich on the 18th.
|Dec 2022 - Feb 2023||
23 - 31 Oct 2023
|April - 21 May 2023||22 May - June 2023||July - Aug 2023||Sept 2023||01 to 22 Oct 2023|
|9 holes / Twilight* / Sunset *||60€||68€||74€||67€||63€||68€||80€|
|Early Bird *||73€||92€||100€||81€ (only until 31 May)||n/a||92€||n/a|
|Pack 2 Green-Fees 18 holes||170€||215€||232€||187€||178€||213€||252€|
|Pack 3 Green-Fees 18 holes||246€||312€||336€||273€||258€||309€||366€|
|Pack 5 Green-Fees 18 holes||390€||490€||530€||430€||405€||485€||575€|
SPECIAL OFFERS FOR THE SEASON (not combinable or cumulative)
Early Bird: Play 18 holes during the first tee times of the day with a special discount
Twilight: Pay for 9 holes and play until light allows, maximum 18 holes per day
Sunset: Pay the twilight rate and benefit from a free buggy
* From 01 July to 31 August 2023, between 12:00h and 15:00h, the 18-hole green-fees includes a free buggy.
* From 01 to 06 September 2023, between 13:00h and 15h , the 18-hole green-fee includes a free buggy.
– 1/8 – Groups of 8 players benefit from 1 free green-fee in 8.
Juniors under 14
Special rate of €1,00 in low season (Jan, Feb, June, July, Aug) – max 1 junior per adult.
Remaining seasons – all juniors (up to 18 yrs) pay €48,00 for 18 holes and €28,00 for 9 holes.
– Group Offer 1 in 8 applies to golf package rates during December, January, February, July and August.
– Golf Packages must be played within 7 days.
– Cancellations or alterations to the golf package can be done up to 48 hours before the first round. After that time, the booking is confirmed and non-refundable.
Dress Code & Local Rules
Golfers must respect the course rules and the dress code onsite. Please note that he following items are not allowed:
Swimwear, undershirts, t-shirts, denim jeans, tennis shoes and golf shoes with metal pins.
Available Facilities & Services:
Handicap: Men – 28 / Ladies – 36
White marks – 6059 meters
Yellow marks – 5655 meters
Red marks – 4935 meters