Monte Rei Golf Course
Designed by the famous Jack Nicklaus and among the top 10 in the world, Monte Rei Golf & Country Club is the jewel of the eastern Algarve golf courses. Located close to the beautiful village of Cacela Velha, the 18-hole championship Monte Rei North Course was inaugurated in 2007 and has challenged and delighted players ever since. In a setting of natural beauty with the Serra do Caldeirão hills in the background and the Atlantic to its’ front, the stunning layout of the course as well as the individuality of each hole guarantees an utterly satisfying experience, even for the most demanding player.
|Single Round||15 Nov 2022 - 28 Feb 2023||01 Mar - 31 Oct 2023|
– Above prices are valid for 18 holes, per person, per day, and include shared golf buggy and 1 hour use of the practising facilities.
– Twilight times:
-> March, July, August & October | After 14:00h
-> April, May, June & September | After 15:00h
|15 Nov 2022 - 28 Feb 2023||01 Mar - 31 Oct 2023|
|Golf & Tapas 1)||205€||225€|
|Golf & Vistas 2)||247€||263€|
|2 round package 3)||335€||430€|
1) Includes Tapas Lunch at Grill Restaurant. Valid for tee times as follows:
March & October – After 12:00h | Remaining period – After 10:36
2) Includes 5-Course Degustation Dinner at Vistas Restaurant.
Valid for tee times between 13:00 and 15:00 – Tuesday to Saturday.
3) 2nd round package playable within 14 days from the initial round of package booked.
– Dress Code: smart casual attire. Jeans, beachwear, t-shirts and tennis/training shoes are not permitted.
– Green-Fees cancelled after the release period will not be refunded. Release period is as follows:
up to 4 players: 7 days notice | 5-15 players: 15 days notice | 16-23 players: 30 days notice | 24 players or more: will be reviewed on a “booking to booking” basis
– No-Shows will not be refunded.
– Monte Rei regrets that it can not offer refunds due to delayed or cancelled flights and/or personal injuries;
Travel insurance is recommended to prevent possible losses due to these situations.
– Children up to 10 years of age are not allowed on the course, except if they have a handicap or if authorized by the Monte Rei professional.
All juniors up to the age of 17 (incl) must be accompanied by an adult at all times, as they are not allowed to operate the buggy.
– Pace of play must be adhered to. Current pace-of-play for 18 holes is 4 hours and 30 minutes based on flight of 4 players.
Available Facilities & Services:
Handicap: Men – 28 / Ladies – 36
White marks – 5713 meters
Yellow marks – 6030 meters
Blue marks – 6567 meters
Red marks – 4845 meters